Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering a competition on The Cow Shed Weddings Facebook page you are agreeing to The Cow Shed Weddings storing and using your information for marketing purposes.
We will not share your information with 3rd parties and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
The promoter is The Cow Shed Weddings.
Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with a promotion.
Entrants are providing information to The Cow Shed Weddings and not to Facebook or any other party.
Please read these competition rules carefully. Entry to a competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Competition Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Cow Shed Weddings and their immediate families, or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There are no entry fees and no purchase necessary to enter a competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the promoter.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition and The Cow Shed Weddings reserves the right to amend a competition end date at any time. After the closing date for entry no further entries to a competition will be permitted.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone, e-mail and/or Facebook messenger within 3 days of the closing date of the competition. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within 7 days, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The promoter will notify the winners about when, where and how a prize can be claimed.
- The promoter’s decision in respect to all matters to do with a competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable to another person.
- Each competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- By entering you agree that if you are selected as a winner, we can use your name and image in any publicity material as well as your entry.
- The winner’s name(s) will be available for 28 days after a competition closing date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- The Cow Shed Weddings reserves the right to cancel a competition if circumstances arise outside of our control.
- By adding photos to the Facebook competition gallery, you are granting permission for these images to be used by The Cow Shed Weddings online at http://thecowshedweddings.co.uk and other online communications.
- By submitting your photo you understand and agree that The Cow Shed Weddings has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copywrite holder of all images submitted.
- The Cow Shed Weddings reserves the right to change or modify these rules at any time, and any changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this, we will publish the specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.