Here at The Cow Shed, we want you to have the rustic wedding of your dreams and make it a day to remember.
So with that in mind, we’ve created flexible packages that can be tailored to your needs and budget, based on the following:
Rustic Farmhouse Package
- Overnight accommodation for the bride and groom and 4 -6 other guests in our guest rooms
- Overnight accommodation and Sharing Platter of delicous selcetion of meats, cheeses, fruit and glass of Prosecco prior to Wedding day for bride and her chosen guests in our farmhouse accommodation.
- Use of all bathrooms and showers on site for staying guests
- Use of our grounds for your ceremony, reception, photography, cocktails and entertainment
- Use of hay bales, benches (as seating) and tables in both The Cow Shed and The Milking Parlour
- Complementary Couples Massage
- Luxury Wedding Hamper, Champagne, Chocolates and Flowers in Bridal Suite
- Agreed set up and break down, including disposal of rubbish and recycling
- Unlimited Accompanied site visits.
- Use of all our Props (Milk Churns/Log Slices/Fairy Lights/Cake Stand/Outdoor heaters/Log burners/
- No Corkage Charge
- Coordination and storage of deliveries
- Use of Bluetooth Speakers for Venue
- Fresh Flowers, Bottle of Wine Chocolates and Treats in all guest rooms
Rustic Indulgence Package
All of the above, plus our dedicated team will arrange and co-ordinate your flowers, cake and venue decoration, according to your colour theme, using our trusted suppliers with a choice of either Rustic, Country Vintage or Contemporary Classic place settings/styles.
There is the option for a ‘sky is the limit’ bespoke package whereby there is no fixed budget, where we offer our full wedding planning service, to give you peace of mind that everything is taken care of, down to the last detail. More information upon request.
Our packages start from £3,600 (low season mid week for Small Rustic Wedding Package Maximum 20 guests) and we would love to discuss them with you in more detail, so please do get in touch to arrange a visit, complete with tea and homemade cake whilst we chat about your forthcoming dream wedding.