The term ‘The Cow Shed Weddings’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website, Jeremy Andrew Lorens and Sarah Anne Weeks, who’s business office is Freathy Farmhouse, Millbrook, Cornwall, PL10 1JL, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of this Website
Questions or Concerns
You may also contact us by email or postal mail using the following details:
Postal Address: The Cow Shed Weddings, Freathy Farmhouse, Millbrook, Cornwall, PL10 1JL, United Kingdom
We take your privacy extremely seriously and are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We never share names, email addresses or other personal information with 3rd parties.
Information We Collect
What We Do With The Information
We collect this information to help us understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons in particular:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services, and improve our website.
- We may use the information to customise your website experience according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. This may include customising your experience on a website based on your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Accuracy of Information
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using our Contact Form or write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to use using your personal information to communicate with you about our services, special offers, or other information we believe will be of interest to you, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us.
- If you have subscribed to receive information from us, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed in the footer of each subscriber email. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable, clear instructions on how to unsubscribe will be detailed instead.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information.
Email promotions published by The Cow Shed Weddings may contain tracking features within the email. We use this information to refine future email promotions and provide with more relevant content, based around user activity and interests. Email tracking activity may include the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, and dates, times and frequency of activity.
Surveys and Competitions
Links to other websites